Wintree Family Tree
Wintree is an easy-to-use family tree program which provides facilities to manage
genealogical data in the standard GEDCOM format, to create, view, edit and
merge GEDCOM files, and to produce reports, charts and family trees.
Family trees can be created showing all blood relatives - all ancestors, all descendants, and all descendants of all
New version, new charts, new reports, new formats, new map facility
- Runs under Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- GEDCOM-based data-management, with fast import of GEDCOM data
- Automatic backup of data when editing
- Create webpages showing linked reports and family trees
- Sophisticated facilities to automatically match and merge data from two files, with side-by-side comparison
- Provides individual, family and pedigree views of GEDCOM data
- Intuitive date entry interface to create, view and edit GEDCOM files
- Full support for sources, source citations and repositories
- Descendant, ancestor or complete reports
- Display all your blood relatives in a single family tree, showing all links
- Add pictures to your family tree
- Save your family tree in many different formats, including HTML, PDF, RTF, Silverlight and Flash
- Sample family tree
- Options to show ancestors only or descendants only, and to limit the number of generations
- Compact format, can show 1000 people in 20 A4 pages or less
- Choice of 2 styles of family tree, choice of fonts
- Coloured box charts - choice of colours, choice of box styles
- More than 1000 families can be shown
- Links may be colour-coded for clarity
- Supports long-axis plots on large-format plotters
- Single page charts showing descent from selected ancestors
- Birth brief (pedigree) charts showing 7 or 8 generations on a single page
- Support for Unicode under Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Context-sensitive online help
- Full install and uninstall support
Download Wintree v5.00 for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 (2.9MB) - self-install package
Wintree is shareware, and free to download and try, with no obligation.
The program is available from the sites advertised below. As originally released, the program package does not contain any adware, or any program other than Wintree.
Wintree may be registered online at http://store.eSellerate.net/s.asp?s=STR011890606,
price US $15, around nine pounds sterling at current exchange rates, excluding tax. (VAT will be
charged if you are resident in the European Union). You should install the program before registering.
Current version is 5.00 for Win 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10.
Copyright © D. J. Cooke, 1999-2016. All rights
Last updated 6th May, 2016.